Wednesday, February 24, 2010

L*O*O*K CLEANING OUT THE CUPBOARD & FINDING GOODIES FOR SALE

DUE TO POPULAR RESPONSE ON MY "STUFF" FOR SALE, I WILL GATHER IT UP & TAKE A PIC OF ALL FOR SALE, SO IT'S NOT SO CONFUSING :)


I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO CLEAN THE APPLE GREEN CIRCA 1800'S CUPBOARD IN THE LIBRARY/MOURNING/CATS ROOM :) I FOUND STUFF I FORGOT I HAD & FORGOT WHERE I GOT IT AT; NOW IT'S TIME TO PRICE.

*******************BEFORE***********************










1800'S STIEFF PULL TOYS A DOG & A CAT SOMEONE REALLY LOVED THEM











A LOT OF TARTS FOR PROJECTS






CUTE FLOWER CUTTER, MAYBE I'LL MAKE SOME SPRING COOKIES




I WONDER WHERE THIS GOT TO




I COLLECT THIS PARTICULAR ANGEL PICTURE I HAVE A MUG A WATCH,A POSTER OF HER, EVERYONE THINKS IT LOOKS LIKE ME :)







COLLECTION OF CAST IRON BANKS









MY FAVE





THIS IS A RUSTY TIN CEILING MIRROR I MADE





****************************DREAM****************************





SORTING IRONSTONE





LITTLE DISNEY BOOKS





OLD JARS





I FOUND SOME DIRECTIONALS




I EMPTIED IT, YOU CAN SEE THE GREEN NOW LOL








MORE MIXING BOWLS FOR SALE



MORE STUFF FOR SALE





STUFF TO PRICE





I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS GUY IN A WHILE, HE WAS IN A CORNER




GOES WELL WITH THE COLOR OF THE CUPBOARD




I LOVE THIS STUFF




***********************************FOR SALE******************************************





*****************************************FOR SALE**********************************

3 comments:

Chickens in the Basement said...

Wow! I wish I could find all of that in my basement where I tend to plop all of my goodies and forget about them. I don't think I would forget about those!

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

LOVE the cupboard and it's fabulous color! Hugs, Janna

Audra said...

Gio! You have done it again, gone and made my heart go pitter patter. I also have a green cupboard, not as amazing as yours though.

You know I am so interested in those bowls. The white/ivory and the yellow. Let me know if you are selling/what the price is.

I love crockery. Still on the hunt for some crocks for my kitchen. :)