Friday, May 7, 2010

IN HONOR OF MOTHERS DAY


.........MORE MOMMISMS THAT YOU CAN IDENTIFY WITH :)



Don't pick at it, it'll get infected.

I would have never talked to my mother like that!

Don't use that tone with me!

You better wipe that smile off you face before I do it for you.


"I don't know" is not an answer.

I don't care what everyone else is doing,
I care what YOU are doing.

As long as you live under my roof, you'll listen to my rules.


Don't make me come in there!

Don't roll your eyes at me.

I'm not going to ask you again

What do I look like, your maid?!

I wouldn't make you do it if I didn't love you.



Who do you think you are - the Queen of Sheba?

I always love you, but I don't always like you.

Are you going out dressed like THAT?

Don't sit so close to the TV - you'll ruin your eyes.

If you keep acting like a baby, I'll start treating you like one.

You'll understand when you're older.

Turn off the light!
Do you think we own the electric company?

Some day you'll thank me for this.

You can't always have what you want.

Life's not fair.


I'm not running a taxi service here!





When I was a little girl ...

Act your age!

Don't make me stop this car!

Don't put that in your mouth - you don't know where it's been.

Go play outside, it's a beautiful day!

I didn't ask who put it there, I said pick it up!

Don't cross your eyes, they'll get stuck that way.

You must get that from your father's side of the family.

Go ask your father!

Wait until your father gets home!

Go to your room and think about what you did.


Running away? Let me help you pack your bags.

Running away? Send me a postcard when you get there!

Don't go out with your head wet - you'll catch a cold.

Stop crying before I give you something to cry about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Great post today GIO! Krista

Anna said...

I have heard and said most of these!