Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MORE PAINTING & BUILDING STUFF










IT'S GETTING DOWN TO A WEEK LEFT & I'M STILL CREATING, MORE TO DO!!




 ANOTHER GREAT TELE STAND I FIXED UP

 SWEET NIGHTSTAND WITH CRYSTAL KNOBS & NEW FEET FROM PORCH SPINDLES
 LUV THIS LIBRARY TABLE,ESPECIALLY THE BOTTOM SHELF
 THIS IS AN OLD TABLE MADE FROM ARCHITECTURAL PIECES & A MARBLE CHECKERBOARD
 FANCY SCHMANCY VICTORIAN TABLE, LUV THE SIDES
 GARDEN POTTING TABLES WITH A RIM, MADE FROM OLD ORCHARD THINGA MA JINGIES & OLD TABLE LEGS :)
GARDEN CLOCHES MADE FROM OLD WIRE CHICKEN FENCINING

7 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such great pieces. I love the ones with all the architectural detail. The chicken wire cloches are fabulous too. Thanks for the visit. Hugs, Marty

My Sparrows Nest said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's a work in progress. I love yours too! You are one creative and busy girl! I love JUNK hunting too. I especially love our town-wide junk collection days twice a year. I put on my dark sunglasses and grab the good stuff and upcycle most of it. You are a girl after my own heart! Debbie

janice15 said...

Helo Geo, I love your things they are fantastic...thank you for coming by my blog..I'm just a few months into it...and getting used to it all..boy it sure takes a minute to get started...wishing you a lovely evening...hugs Janice....come by again and I will do the same..

Theresa said...

What beautiful pieces! I totally adore the Library table! I just saw a similar table in a magazine with colorful throws folded on the shelf underneath! Gorgeous work!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me! Enjoy your evening my friend, HUGS!

Christine said...

Hi Gio,
Thanks for the compliment! I am new to blogging and glad to meet you. I love your finds... Christine

Karena said...

You have some great finds, and I love the way you have redone them!

Thank you so much for joining my new Fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Sherry Hicks said...

Hi! I stopped and love your shabby goodies! Thanks for visiting me! You have some awesome pieces I have not read your past post it sounds like you are getting ready for a show.
Sherry