Sunday, May 3, 2009

MORE MOMISMS


IT'S ALMOST MOTHERS DAY, HERE ARE SOME MORE MOMISMS :) IF YOU KNOW SOME LET ME KNOW.

*Honestly, that cardigan looks great on you - the girls had better watch out with you around!
*Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.
* Shut the door - I can't pay to heat the whole neighborhood.


*Who'll end up walking, bathing and feeding it...?

*Don't pick at it, it'll get infected.

*I would have never talked to my mother like that!

*Don't use that tone with me!

*You better wipe that smile off you face before I do it for you.


*"I don't know" is not an answer.

*I don't care what everyone else is doing,
*I care what YOU are doing.

*As long as you live under my roof, you'll listen to my rules.


*Don't make me come in there!

*Don't roll your eyes at me.

*I'm not going to ask you again

*What do I look like, your maid?!

*I wouldn't make you do it if I didn't love you.


*Who do you think you are - the Queen of Sheba?

*I always love you, but I don't always like you.

*Are you going out dressed like THAT?

*Don't sit so close to the TV - you'll ruin your eyes.

*If you keep acting like a baby, I'll start treating you like one.

*You'll understand when you're older.

*Turn off the light!Do you think we own the electric company?

*Some day you'll thank me for this.

*You can't always have what you want.

*Life's not fair.


*I'm not running a taxi service here!

*What have I done to deserve such ungrateful children?

*When I was a little girl ...

*Act your age!

*Don't make me stop this car!

*Don't put that in your mouth - you don't know where it's been.

*Are your hands broken? Pick it up!

*We had a lot more respect for adults when I was a child.

*I'll treat you like an adult when you start acting like one.

*If you keep sticking your tongue out, it'll fall off.

*Who died and left you boss?

*You are getting on my last nerve!

No comments: